Thursday, July 21, 2016

또! 오해영 Another Oh Hae-young

Ahhh....There'll never be another K.Drama character like Oh HaeYoung!
Totally luv her in this drama....
 


Rather than the words "It's not a big deal"
or "It will be okay"
The fact that there is someone else with the same pain as me is a thousand times more comforting.
I used to think the world revolved around me.
But whenever I'm around her, I'm just a sidekick.

I just wanted to be....
a little better off from who I am right now.
I never wanted to be her.
I.... still love myself....
and wish the best for myself.

I was just staying down after getting punched once.
Let's get back up, Hae Young.
Hae Young, let's get back up, okay?

Come to think of it
I've never invested my everything into love
I was always cautious and anxious.
I worried if I liked him more than he liked me.
Let's not do things like that anymore.

If I find someone I really like, let.'a love until I get cruelly dumped.
Let's not get scared by the words "Get lost!"
and run away, crying like a baby.
I won't ever be so foolish again.
Never again.
Tightly hold on to him.
Don't let go of him even if I get beaten.
Let's not spare anything and give everything I've got.
For once in your life
Shouldn't you have that kind of love?
~ 오해영 Oh HaeYoung




No comments:

Post a Comment