Sunday, January 19, 2014

응답하라 1994 ~ Episode 08

Sometimes I imagine what would have happened if I hadn’t answered the phone that day, and what would have happened with us if I hadn’t gone to the terminal. Living is all about the choices you make moment by moment. Even if it’s just a log bridge, you must make a choice: Do you go forward? Do you turn around, or do you stop? Where I am now is the result of countless choices made in the past. That day I answered the phone and went to the terminal, and those small choices gathered to make up the present day.


Whichever path you choose, there are always lingering thoughts of the road not taken. That’s why there are no choices without regrets, and no one right answer to life. All you can do is believe that the road you have chosen is the right answer, and turn it into the right answer. The right answer to life is to believe that you don’t regret your past choices and live on...

Believing in my past choices without regret and loving them—that is the right answer, and that’s how to grow old with style.

~Samchunpo {Reply 1994}

No comments:

Post a Comment