Friday, June 26, 2015

더 러버 The Lover : Episode 9

Oh I'm currently obsessed with watching 더 러버 The Lover! It is much better than those usual melodramas & less than 'real' plots where it all seems like a 'fantasy' with the male cast being a handsome chaebol & the female cast being a 'poor' gal, many dramatic happenings & they fall in love with each other & live happily ever after!??? pffttt

I'd much rather watch dramas like "응답하라 1997 (Reply 1997)", "응답하라 1994 (Reply 1994)" & 미생 Misaeng (Incomplete Life)

And now I just can't wait for the weekly episodes of "더 러버 The Lover"!



더 러버 The Lover ~ Episode 9
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you ask someone if they’re happy now
most people will hesitate
They might have a lot to do or many worries
“Am I happy?”
“Or am I not happy?”
Happiness is something you feel yourself
But we are ignorant and can’t confirm our own happiness
Maybe it’s because I am putting too much hope in the word “happiness’,
but when I think of happiness, it’s not the great things...
Going out to the market, like usual,
in the subway on the way home,
or chatting with old friends,
that’s right - those things are fine
If I think about it, that’s what I call ‘happiness’.
There is nothing very good or nothing very bad happening
The moments I’m spending with this person are very dear to me.
This ordinary life might be a moment where I’m close to happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment