Tuesday, June 9, 2015

피노키오 Pinocchio



When I look back at it, I should have left then
I should not have had her in my heart from the start
She was someone I should not have seen
This fluttering, 
I thought it would fade as time passed
And when it faded, I thought I could leave easily
But then that was an immature misconception
In order to stay by her side....
it was an excuse
Inside that misconception and excuse
I was very happy
Even if that happiness stemmed from a lie
I thought the lie would become truth 
if I argued it a thousand times
If I argued it a thousand times, 
I thought my dream could become a reality
But now, 
no matter how I close my eyes and block my ears, 
no matter how I try to argue...
The truth is still in its place
Now is the time for me to wake up from my dreams
No matter how ugly or heavy that truth is
now it's time to look at it with eyes open



피노키오 Pinocchio…. ooh i’m missing this drama lots even when i 've finished watching it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment